Jan 14, 2015 | Len Carthew | 17758 views
PARENT FREE ZONE POLICY
Port Colborne Minor Hockey Association Inc. has identified the number of spectators and family members in the dressing room area as a risk factor to the safety of our members.
In order to minimize risk of injury,P.C.M.H.A Inc. has deemed the dressing room areas for both rinks as PARENT FREE ZONE. Therefore, PARENTS AND FAMILY must keep out of the dressing room area, and should not enter the dressing room hallway past the exit doors from Rink #2 and the glass corner office.
The following guidelines must be respected:
Parents are encouraged to
- Spend as little time as possible in the dressing room area
- Forbid younger siblings of the players from entering the dressing room area at all times
- Never leave younger siblings unattended in the arena
- Wait for their children (players) after games and practices in the arena north hallway, lobby,or parkingarea.
- May assign a group of parents,who must have their PRS/RIS, to assist in the dressing room to tie skates and help players dress for the games and practices within the younger divisions
- Never allow younger siblings in the dressing room before, during or after games and practices
- To ask parents to leave the dressing room area when necessary